A baby boy aged 20 months has lost three of his fingers which were chopped by a blender in Sharjah, according to Khaleej Times.
The baby crawled into the kitchen and put his hand inside the blender while his mother was busy in the family's home in Al Madam district.
Th child put his hand inside the blender, which was on the table, and turned it on unknowingly, losing three fingers.
The baby was rushed to Al Dhaid Hospital by his parents and admitted in the ICU.
According to hospital staff, the baby was brought in a critical condition and a team of doctors conducted surgery to treat the affected fingers.
The child is currently under observation in the ICU.