Bahrain
Kuwait
Oman
Middle East
GDN Online App available on
App Store / Play Store
Gulf Daily News Gulf Daily News
Gulf Daily News Gulf Daily News Gulf Daily News Gulf Daily News Gulf Daily News
Sunday, September 23, 2018 ARCHIVES  |  SEARCH  |  POST ADS  |  ADVERTISE  |  SUBSCRIBE   |  LOGOUT   |  CONTACT US

Fire breaks out at Lulu Hypermarket in Ghubra

Oman
GDN Online Desk
1 of 4

Muscat – Firefighters from the Public Authority for Civil Defense Department (PACDA) in Muscat managed to control a fire that broke out in the kitchen chimney of Lulu Hypermarket in Ghubra.

Five people were lightly injured as a result of smoke inhalation while medical aid was provided onsite.

You Might Like