Oman-based Al Mazaya Holding has announced a special sales promotion for the apartments at its flagship project Mazaya Residence Al Mawaleh in capital Muscat.
Under this promotion being held at the City Centre Muscat till November 11, the Omani developer is offering attractive payment plans for people looking for homeownership and high-yield seekers.
Al Mazaya Holding said the easily affordable instalment plan is suitable for all segments of Omani society.
Under this, a buyer needs to pay 40% of the total unit price on booking, with the remaining 60% in easy interest-free instalments until the end of 2020 in addition to an instant gift of a brand new car, it stated.
Rents at the project start from as low as RO250 per month for one-bedroom apartments; RO350 for two-bedroom flats; and RO400 for three-bedroom units, in addition to one-month free rent.
A modern lifestyle project that is suitable for all segments of Omani society, Mazaya Residence features diverse amenities and services, including swimming pools for adults and children; a fully equipped health club for both genders; kids’ play area; tennis courts; around-the-clock CCTV; satellite & internet services; and parking, said the Omani developer.
Its proximity to the new Seeb Airport, where up to 30,000 people will be employed, adds to the myriad advantages boasted by the project in the heart of the Omani capital, it added.
Al Mazaya had earlier announced the completion of the project’s phase I (ZONE 1), which sprawls over a total space of 6,614 sq m and includes 120 apartments of several spaces in addition to 29 shops.
On the new marketing campaign, Jassim Al Hadrami, a representative of Al Mazaya Holding in Oman, said the project's residential sales have increased significantly since the announcement of the project, a fact which, he said, proves the offered homes meet the requirements of Omani and Gulf families looking for a healthy and comfortable residential environment.
Also the incentives provided by Al Mazaya for the home owners are a major reason behind the growing demand for Al Mazaya Residence among all segments of the Omani society, thanks to its latest design standards and criteria in terms of optimum utilisation of multiple spaces, stated the top official.
“Al Mazaya Holding is determined to continue its significant role in supporting the Omani real estate market, which is considered one of the keys and most vibrant markets in the region, by contributing efficiently to meeting the needs of the those in search of convenient homes at affordable prices starting from RO44,400,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service