An eight-year-old boy has been named by Forbes as YouTube's highest earner in 2019.
Ryan Kaji, whose channel Ryan's World has 23 million subscribers, earned $26 million in 2019.
The YouTuber grabbed the attention of millions with his "unboxing" videos, which involved opening presents on camera and reviewing each one.
YouTube accounts Dude Perfect and Nastya came in second and third, with $20m and $18m respectively.
And between them, the 10 highest-paid YouTubers of 2019 earned $162m.
Here is the list of the YouTubers who are raking in big bucks:
1. Ryan Kaji, $26 million
2. Dude Perfect, $20 million
3. Anastasia Radzinskaya, $18 million
4. Rhett and Link, $17.5 million
5. Jeffree Star, $17 million
6. Preston (Preston Arsement), $14 million
7. PewDiePie (Felix Kjellberg, $13 million
7. Markiplier (Mark Fischbach), $13 million
9. DanTDM (Daniel Middleton), $12 million
10. VanossGaming (Evan Fong), $11.5 million