Hyatt Place Dubai/Jumeirah, the fourth property under Hyatt’s modern essentials brand portfolio in the UAE, has opened its doors in the heart of Jumeirah.
Consisting of 204 guestrooms and 84 fully furnished residences, the new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities. Guests can avail of free high-speed wi-fi throughout the property, complimentary breakfast, as well as use of the fitness centre and rooftop temperature-controlled swimming pool.
“We are pleased to open the doors to Hyatt Place Dubai/Jumeirah, the flagship property of the Hyatt Place brand in Dubai and the fourth operational property in the region. The opening of this hotel will allow Hyatt Place to continue taking the guest’s experience to new heights – through style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences that ensure a seamless experience for today’s multi-tasking traveller,” said Fathi Khogaly, cluster general manager, Hyatt Place Dubai.
Hyatt Place Dubai/Jumeirah enjoys a prominent location along Al Mina Road, near the exclusive Jumeirah neighbourhood and provides easy access to the city’s iconic landmarks and popular attractions such as the Etihad Museum, the Dubai Frame, Gold and Spice Souk, Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, and popular beach destinations, including La Mer and Jumeirah Beach. The property is a short distance from the Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai International Airport.
The property features two restaurants – Focus Café serving international and local cuisine, and the specialty Pan-Asian Restaurant, Wox – alongside The Market that provides a range of on-the-go food and beverage options to guests. Focus Bar provides the ideal setting for guests to unwind at the end of a busy day or an after-dinner refreshment.
Hyatt Place Dubai/Jumeirah is the fourth Hyatt Place brand to open in the region. Other properties in operation include Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga, Hyatt Place Dubai/Baniyas Square and Hyatt Place Dubai/Wasl District.
Hyatt Place Dubai/Jumeirah offers:
• 204 spacious and stylish guestrooms including 12 suites with large workspace area, room amenities, a 49-inch swivelling flat-screen HDTV and a cosy corner oversized sleep-in sofa to sit back and relax
• Free wi-fi
• Focus Cafe, serving a selection of classic breakfast items, fresh fruits, local and regional specialties
• Focus Bar, featuring a selection of tea and coffee as well as premium brew, hops and mixed beverages
• Wox, a Pan-Asian restaurant featuring a selection of the classic Far Eastern favourites
• Breakfast Buffet, including hot breakfast items and complimentary for World of Hyatt members
• The Market, featuring a range of convenient and delicious “grab ‘n go” options, offered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Event Spaces for small-scale business meetings, conferences or celebrating special occasions
• Fitness Centre, featuring Technogym equipment
• Rooftop temperature-controlled swimming pool
• Necessities programme for must-have items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free. - TradeArabia News Service