Newspaper shamed for sensationalising Kate's 'Marilyn Monroe moment'
And this is Times of India's another shameful moment pic.twitter.com/NhVsvOAJEx— That Delhi Girl! (@ankitabardhan) April 12, 2016
Such image on front page? Dear 'The Times of India', you really need to work on your standards. https://t.co/ojdplkVFvO— Mrs. Tony Stark :D (@BrushUrTeeth_03) April 12, 2016
The Jungle Book gets U/A rated and no censorship for the so called news in The Times of India!!— Shruti (@shruti7781) April 12, 2016
I remember asking friends why do they read Times of India, most of them told me bcoz real news depresses them. TOI makes it easy. #truestory— Priyanka Singh (@autumnrainwish) April 12, 2016
43% of the pictures in Times of India are about semi-nude women. The other 57% pictures are ads.— Sagarcasm (@sagarcasm) April 12, 2016