A man in France blew up part of his house while trying to swat a fly.
The 80-year-old man was about to sit for dinner when he heard the fly buzzing around him and got irritated.
He picked up an electric racket, designed to kill bugs, and started swatting at the fly.
But he was unaware of a gas canister leaking in his home.
There was a reaction between the racket and the gas, which caused an explosion.
The blast blew up the kitchen and damaged a section of the house roof.
Luckily, the man managed to escape the explosion with just a burn to the hand.
According to local media reports, the man has checked into a campsite while his family is repairing the house.