WITH winter already making its presence felt, it is time to make room in the children’s wardrobes for cute knitted jumpers, cool jackets, and layering pieces.
Max’s brand new winter collection is woodland-inspired with nature’s warm and playful hues.
The season’s newest styles are dotted with animal graphics, fur-trimmed collars and snuggly materials ensuring a fun and warm collection for the children.
Max offers parents tips to incorporate the latest trends into the children’s wardrobes to ensure that they are not too hot or too cold.
While you ensure that your little ones are not too hot, not too cold, but just right – Max experts offer tips to incorporate the latest trends into their wardrobes:
1. This season is all about outerwear. Go for a cute animal-inspired fluffy cream bomber jacket with a zip for the girls, or a smart reversible tartan hooded jacket for the boys! If fur is the little lady’s thing, you can pick up a gorgeous cream coat with a caramel colour faux fur trim collar; a stunning addition to any winter wardrobe.
2. Pastel pinks are in this season for the girly girls out there! Pretty in pink chunky knit jumpers with a roll-neck collar look great with stretchy denim jeans. If pink is her favourite colour, why not go all out and pick up some baby pink tights and pair with some fluffy headbands? These are guaranteed to be a hit.
3. On-trend jumper dresses for little ladies come adorned with adorable reindeer graphic prints this season. For those who want more of a casual dress, little ones will love Max’s dark denim dresses that are embossed with forest butterfly detailing. Easy to throw on and go, a dress is a staple piece this season for any princess.
4. While it may provide plenty of warmth, a heavy coat is more restrictive and may be more uncomfortable for children than dressing them in a cardigan or a hoodie. Max’s winter collection features khaki jackets crafted from authentic cotton and stylish hoodies with typographic prints. Any young man will go from casual to smart in an instant. Throw on a warm beanie hat and he’s good to go!
5. Overalls and jeans never go out of season and these staple pieces are sure to be a go-to in your little man’s closet. Even though it’s winter, standout colours are a cool accessory to wear. Pair his jeans with bright jumpers to combat the dreary winter blues.
All of the above pieces can be mixed and matched to create a number of outfits for your child whilst still allowing them the freedom to run about and do what children do best - play!
Grab your pick of the season at www.maxfashion.com
– Promotional content