The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain has transformed its resort into a magical Christmas-themed wonderland boasting a series of seasonal events and activities to bring joy to all.
• The Secret Garden-themed Winter Chalet is open from Tuesdays to Saturdays until January 15, 4 pm to 10 pm, featuring a traditional Alpine cottage atmosphere complete with fireplace. The Christmas pop-up restaurant includes roasted chestnuts, Raclette, schnitzel and a generous helping of fondue, alongside a good selection of festive beverages – all led and curated by Chef de Cuisine Alexis Knecht and banquet director Pervaiz Iqbal.
• Enjoy Festive Afternoon Tea, daily until December 31 from 3pm to 7pm, at the five-star hotel’s signature Lobby Lounge and Ritz Gourmet Lounge with a special selection of teas, festive treats and glasses of bubbly. It’s BD27 per person or BD30 per person with bubbly.
• There is Gingerbread House Masterclass at the Ritz Kids Club with Executive Pastry Chef Jonathon Challenor for children on December 20 and 27, from 2pm to 4pm. It’s BD22 per child.
• Enjoy Festive Dining on December 24 and 25 at Plums with a four-course set menu at BD42 per person, at Primavera with a five-course set menu at BD48 per person, at Cantina Kahlo with a four-course set menu at BD28 per person and at Nirvana with a four-course set menu at BD28 per person.
• Celebrate December 25 with a garden-themed Christmas Brunch curated by the hotel’s culinary team at the Croquet Lawn from noon to 4pm. The brunch will feature a spread of live stations inspired by Christmas traditions around the world. There will be seafood, prime rib corner and a selection of desserts. There will be entertainment, festive activities, a special visit from Santa Claus, priced BD49 per person inclusive of select beverages, BD40 per person inclusive of soft beverages and BD25 per child.
• A Christmas feast to-go is available from La Gourmandise and The Ritz Gourmet Lounge. Celebrate at home and enjoy a selection of desserts, yule logs, Stollen, Panettone, a Turkey feast to-go and festive hampers including minced pies, specialty cookies, chocolates and more. It’s BD120 for roasted turkey for up to eight persons and BD135 for US prime rib for up to eight persons.
For details, contact 17586499, or visit ritzcarlton.com/Bahrain, or follow the hotel on Facebook and Instagram @ritzcarltonbahrain and join the conversation using #RCMemories.