Emirates, the world’s largest international airline and Premier Partner of Expo 2020 Dubai, has launched three iconic offers this winter season for travellers visiting Dubai.
Joining a host of other added-value offers for Dubai getaways during Expo 2020, Emirates looks forward to ensuring a memorable experience for visitors in one of the world’s most-loved destinations.
Whether returning to Dubai or visiting the city for the first time, Emirates’ passengers can enjoy three brand-new complimentary offers to Dubai’s world famous and most loved attractions:
• The iconic Burj Khalifa At The Top: See Dubai from the top of the world’s tallest building and take in panoramic views of the entire city from its stunning beaches to the iconic Dubai Marina, making up around half of all the excursions sold across the UAE. This complimentary ticket is also extended for admission from November 22 to March 31, 2022.
• The Dubai Fountains Boardwalk Experience: An all-new floating platform located at the stunning Dubai Fountain, The Boardwalk allows visitors to get closer to the Burj Khalifa’s famous water, music, and light spectacles.
• The Views Observatory at the Emaar Sky View Hotel: A daring skywalk with glass-bottomed slide, passengers can look across at Dubai’s city's skyline in this adrenalin-pumping attraction.
The special offer is valid for travellers who book a return trip to Dubai in any cabin class between November 29 and December 9 for travel from December 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022. The offer is also available via participating travel agents and selected Emirates Retail shops.
Experience Dubai with Emirates
In addition to the new complimentary offers, there are plenty more ways to save on your Dubai getaway with Emirates:
• Free Emirates Expo Day Pass: Emirates customers visiting and travelling through Dubai anytime during the Expo 2020 mega event, will be eligible to receive a free Emirates Expo Day Pass for every flight ticket booked with the airline. For more information on this promotion, please visit the dedicated offer page.
• My Emirates Pass – Expo Edition: Customers travelling to or via Dubai anytime until March 31 2022, get to explore the city for less with My Emirates Pass Expo 2020 Dubai, through which they enjoy exclusive discounts and benefits at over 500 retail, dining, and recreational attractions by simply showing their Emirates boarding pass.
• Earn a Mile a Minute in Dubai: Emirates customers can earn 1 Skywards Mile for every 1 minute spent in Dubai until March 31, 2022. Existing and new Emirates Skywards members who sign up for the program before March 31, 2022, can avail the offer Mile A Minute, and will earn up to 5,000 Miles. The offer is applicable on all Emirates flight tickets purchased between August 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022, for travel during Expo 2020 Dubai. Emirates marketed, flydubai operated flights with an Emirates (EK) flight number are also included in the offer. -TradeArabia News Service