The Gulf Hotel Bahrain Convention & Spa will also be featuring a variety of activities and events over Christmas.
• Festive pastries made by Executive Pastry Chef Daniel Lajoux are available at Café Delices from December 15.
• Order a traditional turkey from the hotel’s takeaway menu. There is a minimum order of 6kg turkey with pre-orders required by December 20. For details, call 17746425.
• Little ones can enjoy a Junior Edition Day decorating gingerbread houses and cupcakes with Chef Daniel on December 11. There will be festive goodie bags for children. It’s BD18net per person with a maximum of 10 participants. All participants will receive certificates.
• Learn the secrets of Christmas cake making with a Festive Cooking Class on December 19 with Chef Daniel with a buffet lunch at Al Waha Restaurant. It’s BD18net per person with a maximum of 10 participants. All participants will receive certificates.
• There is a Christmas Eve Dinner with Chef Tala Bashmi on December 24 at Fusions by Tala, from 7pm to 11pm. The festive tasting menu is BD32 plus taxes per person; the festive tasting menu with grape pairing is BD55 plus taxes per person. There is a special price for Prestige Club members of BD30 plus taxes per person for the festive tasting menu and BD52 plus taxes per person for the festive tasting menu with grape pairing.
• The Christmas Eve Lobby Dinner on December 24, from 7pm to 11pm, will include roasted turkey and other roasts along with holiday favourites, priced BD32net per person inclusive of select beverages and BD25net per person with soft beverages. Prestige Club members pay BD30net per person inclusive of select beverages and BD23net per person with soft beverages. It’s free entry for children under the age of five and it’s 50 per cent off on entry for children aged six to 12. There is an A ‘la Carte Brunch with Chef Tala at Fusions by Tala inclusive of free flowing cocktails and live music, at BD45net per person and BD43net per person for Prestige Club members.
• The Grand Christmas Brunch, from 12.30pm to 4pm, will be held at the Gulf Convention Centre on December 25 full of holiday cheer with a live band, a visit from Santa Claus with gifts and activities for children. It’s BD35net per person, inclusive of free flowing beverages, BD30net per person for Prestige Club members and inclusive of free flowing beverages. It’s free entry for children under the age of five and it’s 50 per cent off on entry for children aged six to 12.
• There is a Boxing Day Roast lunch on December 26 from 12.30pm to 4pm at Sherlock Homes Bar & Restaurant by Chef Alex. Diners can enjoy premier league Boxing Day action and watch as Liverpool takes on Leeds and Manchester City play Leicester City. It’s BD28net per person inclusive of free flowing beverages and BD25net per person for Prestige Club members and inclusive of free flowing beverages.
Advance booking is recommended for all events, with limited seats available. For details, visit www.gulfhotelbahrain.com or call 17713000.